Resources for Treasurers
Bellevue Specific resources
WA STATE PTA RESOURCES
- Managing Your Nonprofit PTA Handbook (8/2019) PDF
- Treasurer Handbook (9/2019) PDF
- Financial Review Checklist (9/2019) PDF
Additional "Treasurer/Finance" resources from WA State PTA's website, including:
- IRS Information
- Washington Department of Revenue Resources
- Washington Secretary of State Resources
NAtional PTA REsources
- 2018-2019 Finance Quick Reference Guide
- 2018-2019 Guía de referencia rápida de finanzas
- For more downloadable tools and templates provided by National PTA, click here.
More Finance Links, Videos, and E-Learning from National PTA
- Effective Nonprofit Management featuring National PTA Secretary Treasurer Donald Dunn (~3 minutes).
- Local PTA Budget Basics: This e-Learning course will provide you with a short guide to specific budgetary duties and responsibilities that are needed to fulfill the requirements of a local PTA (~10 minutes).
- Local PTA 501c3 Compliance Basics: Designed to help local PTAs navigate the revocation process and help maintain their 501(c)(3) status (~10 minutes).
- State PTA Guide to 501c3 Compliance & IRS Revocation: Designed to help state PTAs navigate the revocation process and help maintain their 501(c)(3) status (~10 minutes).
- Preventing Theft in Your PTA: Learn how to detect theft in your PTAs and what to do if you suspect it is happening (~30 minutes).
Bellevue PTSA Council 2.3 © 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.