Resources for PTA Leadership
- Checklist for PTA President's first meeting with Principal
- Principal and PTA President Role Description
- Update memberplanet with 2020-2021 officers and leaders ASAP! Email us if you need help!
- Email email@example.com a backup contact for your PTA President. This person is someone who will cover for your PTA President when he/she is out of town this summer.
- Each PTA must complete a financial review after the close of the fiscal year. Download financial review form.
- Transition reminders - Change your PTA passwords, update your PTA’s bank signers after completing the financial review and have your your online membership link ready to use. Contact us if you need help setting this on memberplanet.
- Link to handbooks for officers, running after school programs, advocacy, membership, FACE and more.
- Access prerecorded webinars on transitions, effective meetings, secretary, treasurer basics and more.
- Synch your calendar (subscribe) with Council's and Bellevue School District calendar
- University of Washington's Calendar of Holidays and Religious Observances
- OSPI's Calendar of Religious Observances
- Important PTA calendar dates
- List of events for Partners
- How to Hold a PTA Meeting (coming soon)
- How to Give a "Welcome Speech"
- More to come..